Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow CMA Performance

0 comments
Nobody really new what to expect when we heard Gwyneth Paltrow was going to perform at the 2010 Country Music Association Awards. Some scoffed at the idea of the actress performing at Country Music’s biggest night, because of the fact that it was clearly a plug for her upcoming movie ‘Country Strong’. While others, on the other hand, gave the beautiful actress the benefit of the doubt, and waited until after her set to make any judgments.

Truthfully, I was one of the scoffers, and although I cant say that I was completely proven wrong, I could say that I found her performance to be much better than I anticipated. In fact, to be brutally honest, surprisingly I enjoyed watching and listening to Gwyneth perform much more than I did Taylor Swift…How about you?
Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment