Saturday, November 27, 2010

Barry Sanders Jr. Narrows List of Possible Schools to Four

0 comments
Barry Sanders Jr., the son of iconic NFL running back Barry Sanders, has reportedly whittled his list of possible college destinations to four schools: Oklahoma State, Alabama, Florida State and UCLA. Oklahoma State is where the elder Sanders won a Heisman Trophy before becoming one of the NFL's best all-time players, but that won't necessarily weigh on the younger Sanders.
"I haven't really felt much pressure, because my family hasn't really been pressuring me," he said. "I think that when people start feeling the pressure, it's because it's coming from the family and the people you're around. But nobody I'm really close with has been pressuring me into it, so I feel like I can go anywhere I want to."
Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment