Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blow Takes Helm At Gadsden State Community College – Gadsden Times

0 comments
Blow, who retired in 2004 from the Alabama Commission on Higher Education and acted as interim president of Alabama Southern Community College for one year, was offered the interim position at GSCC by Chancellor Freida Hill after former President W. Darryl Harrison resigned Oct. 26.Blow said Tuesday he’s looking forward to getting started in Gadsden this week.
“I was excited to be offered the job, but I had to give it a little thought and shuffle some things around and see what could be rescheduled during the next few months … and determined that I could work it out,” Blow said. “I really wanted to do the job because I like to work very much.”
Blow began his career as an associate professor of biology and dean of men at Athens College (now Athens State University) before becoming academic dean of Patrick Henry State Junior College.
Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment