Sunday, October 24, 2010

Army Ten Miler :: 32 days 1 hours 28 Minutes

0 comments
We are so excited and are running, running, running.The AWN team is training and making plans for our tent and "presence" at the Army Ten Miler.I have personally been following George Banker's columns and training plan on Army Wife Network:http://www.armywifenetwork.com/?p=2795. As he says, we are nearing the home stretch. Last weeks'assignment was to run 4 times, one of those runs was 8 miles. My husband and I tied up laces and headed out Saturday morning. I never would have believed it if I didn't do it. WOW! What a long run...and that's not even ten miles. But, I know each of us will get there.
Here's a funny: I asked George about buying tennis shoes. "Is it too late?" He laughed; he said, "No, but please no tennis shoes. You're a runner who needs running shoes." I'm still learning.
Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment