Saturday, October 30, 2010

ANTM: Whatever Happened to Baby Jane’s… Personality?

0 comments
Gasmii, P-Baby here back at home on my cozy red couch ready to get to some skinny bitch drama.  And since I decided to be a good little domesticated house human, I’m going to indulge in my chocolate chip pumpkin bread I baked yesterday whilst recapping.  Hopefully Mr. P-Baby got his fill of pumpkin last night because if he thinks any of it is going to be remaining when he gets home from work today, then he’s going to be shit out of luck.  Aren’t I a good, caring wife?  Whatever, he gets to watch baseball tonight while I’m forced to DVR Jersey Shore.  It’s an even trade.
We open in the model house as usual, seeing the girls return home from judging panel/grocery shopping/hooking on the boardwalk and see Ann’s picture once again shining across the Tyra Mail monitor.
Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment