Monday, June 20, 2011

Miss California,Alyssa Campanella has been Crowned Miss USA 2011

0 comments
Alyssa Campanella hails from Los Angeles. She began modeling at 16, graduated from high school a year early and received a scholarship to the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts. She is America's latest Miss, a California model and self-described history geek. She has been reported as obsessed with Britain's monarchy of centuries past and a fan of "Star Wars." 
She may still keep modeling. Her career has just begun after her run as Miss USA is finished. She is hopeful of representing the country at Miss Universe in September in Brazil.
She was strutting across the stage in a blue bikini with white polka dots, then donned a dark turquoise Sherri Hill evening gown with beading on its top. She rejected marijuana as a medicine while responding a question.This is how she expressed her love for history.
"I'm obsessed with the Stuart and Tudor era," Campanella said. "Whenever I go to Barnes & Noble I'm always in the history section and that is where you will find me."
"I watch `Game of Thrones,' I watched `Camelot' - I know those are fantasy but I also watch the Tudors, so I'm a huge history geek," she said.
And she added she grew up watching "Star Wars."
"I was going through a tough time in high school and she thought it'd be a great way for me to meet other girls throughout the state," she said. "It's Mom's fault."

0 comments:

Post a Comment